The perfect travel accessory to keep you warm on your travels!
Wrap yourself in cashmere! This oversized cashmere scarf is large enough to be worn as a wrap and is the perfect accessory for layering on cold evenings. It is made from Grade A Himalayan cashmere, making it extra soft against your skin. These unisex, timeless scarves make great gifts and carry a story you can feel good about!
- Material: 100% Handloomed Himalayan Cashmere
- Measurements: L 79" x W 26"
- Handmade with love in Nepal.
- Care: Dry clean or hand wash cold and lay flat to dry.
- Because of the hand-loomed nature of these scarves, each is one-of-a-kind and completely unique. There are slight variations in colors and patterns.
Nepal/Tibetan Himalayan cashmere is renowned as some of the softest cashmere in the world. Cashmere is extremely light and luxuriously soft yet keeps you extremely warm. Cashmere comes from the softest undercoat of a goat and it takes an average of three goats wool to make one scarf!
All of our cashmere scarves and throws are handloomed in Pokhara Nepal by blind, deaf, or disabled weavers.