Embark Travel Lifestyle
Islands & Coastlands
Author: DK Travel
Number Of Pages: 560
Publisher: DK Eyewitness Travel
Release Date: 2018-10-02
DK Eyewitness travel guides: award-winning guidebooks
Discover Italy with this essential travel guide, designed to help you create your own unique trip and to transport you to this beautiful country before you’ve even packed your case – step back in time in Rome, explore the stunning Tuscan countryside, tuck into pizza in Naples or ride the waterways in Venice. The DK Eyewitness Guide to Italy covers the must-see sights and the hidden backstreets, so you won’t miss a thing.
• Gorgeous, all-new color photography so you can imagine yourself there
• Reasons to love Italy: incredible architecture, natural wonders, breathtaking beaches – what will yours be?
• See Italy from a different angle - 36 pages of fresh ideas for exploring this spectacular country
• A year-long calendar of events in Italy gives a selection of local events and festivals for all seasons
• Expert advice covers the practical stuff: get ready, get around and stay safe
• Over 70 detailed, color maps help you navigate the country with ease
• Expert tips to make memories that last – where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and escape the crowds
• The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop
• Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries take you on a tour of each area, with plenty of eat and drink stops en route
• Hand-drawn illustrations show the inside of the must-see attractions, including Venice’s Basilica di San Marco, the Leaning Tower of Pisa and the Vatican
• Covers Venice; the Veneto and Friuli; Trentino-Alto Adige; Milan; Lombardy and the Lakes; Valle d’Aosta and Piedmont; Liguria; Rome; Lazio; Florence; Tuscany; Umbria; Le Marche; Emilia-Romagna; Naples; Campania; Abruzzo, Molise and Puglia; Basilicata and Calabria; Sicily; and Sardinia
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Italy is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you create your own unique trip.
Travelling with kids? Try our DK Eyewitness Family Guide to Italy.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: For 25 years, DK’s beautifully practical Eyewitness guides have been combining inspiring ideas and expert advice with easy-to-read maps and vivid photography to inform and enrich your holiday. This year they have been given a stunning new look that you will love even more. DK is the world’s leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
Disclosure: Embark Travel Store is an Amazon Associates Member. If you view this product on Amazon through our store and purchase it, Embark will receive a commission at no extra charge to you. It’s a win-win for everyone!
Note: This product can be purchased directly on Amazon through the above link.