Make game nights a fun cultural experience for the whole family!
Note: This product is an Amazon selected item curated especially for you. It can only be purchased directly on Amazon through the above link. Embark does not handle returns or customer service for this product.
Product Details from the Publisher:
Brand: Underdog Games
Color: World Travel
- GREAT GIFT IDEA. Makes a unique and meaningful gift for kids and adults
- EXPERIENCE NEW CULTURES. Travel the world from your kitchen table during family game night.
- GOOD FOR ALL AGES. Whether you’re looking for fun family games, games for teens, or geography board games for kids 8-12, this game delivers. Grandparents, Adults, Teens, Tweens, Girls & Boys will all enjoy exploring the world together
- GIANT WORLD MAP. Gorgeous art and design featuring destinations across every continent. One of the best gifts for globetrotters.
- We are proud to be a small, independent business, founded by two people’s mutual love of the national parks. We always donate a portion of all proceeds back to nonprofits making a difference around the world.
model number: Underdog_TTW
Part Number: Underdog_TTW
Details: Gleaming monuments and sunrise vistas await your arrival as you traverse the globe to experience its many wonders. Will you explore ancient ruins deep in the jungle, or go wild on a savanna safari? Build your bucket list of destinations and take a whirlwind tour to visit them all - but hurry, your fellow travelers might just beat you there! In Trekking the World 2-5 players compete to be the ultimate globe trotter by racing to visit world-renowned locations and collect rare souvenirs along the way. The game spotlights 48 real-world destinations, each beautifully illustrated and accompanied with educational passages to inspire your next getaway.
Package Dimensions: 11.7 x 11.6 x 3.0 inches
Disclosure: Embark Travel Store is an Amazon Associates Member. If you view this product on Amazon through our store and purchase it, Embark will receive a commission at no extra charge to you. It’s a win-win for everyone!